Do you have what it takes to work as a barista at Troubadour Coffee Roasters? If you can answer 'yes' to all of these questions & even though we are not hiring right now, we may still want to talk to you:
1) Do you love coffee?
2) No seriously, we mean REALLY LOVE COFFEE; that is, excellent coffee?
3) Do you have a serious, true passion for excellent coffee? That means complete respect for where it comes from, how it gets to your cup and a true desire to enjoy it like a craft beer or fine wine?
4) Are you flexible to work most days/weekends/times of day?
5) Can you follow direction, rules & policies put in place to make things run as smooth as possible?
6) Do you have previous barista experience (preferably in an indie coffee joint) requiring minimal training, remedial or otherwise? (this is not a requirement but it is quite helpful)
7) Are you personable enough to carry on a conversation with anyone about most anything?
8) Do you have an exceptional work ethic?
9) Do you have reliable transportation?
10) Can you work well under pressure and behind a busy coffee/espresso bar?
If you answered YES to ALL of these questions and would like to apply for a barista position with us, please download our employment application and fax it to (216) 370-3262 or email it to us at tonydicorpo at gmail.com. We may contact you to come in and talk to us.
**Please do not call, email or come in person regarding employment questions at this time. We want to be able to dedicate time to talk to you one-on-one if we are interested. Thank you for understanding!